- Fiona took the Raven’s Fury southward, where frayed lines and ropes let the small vessel aground.
- She was looking for her family, to see if they were safe after the war.
- After days of no eating and drink, Fiona passed out
- Her only thought was to make it to shore – to swim the 500 meters or so.
- About halfway, her body gave out, and her lungs filled with water.
- Her Dying thoughts, she still thought only of her family, and prayed to her god.
- Meanwhile in the ensuing battle, Squad 16 took command of the Kraken’s Fancy, and steered her towards the bay.
- Cutting off smaller ships and racing out of the bay, they came at odds with another war vessel
- Narrowly getting through the narrow bay entrance, and taking a lot of damage from running up against a grounded ship, the party escaped Blistonia
- They fled from the storm cloud of death in the sky, into the open seas.
- There they discovered a Rune Priest, (Francis) and a Wizard (Craig – Veridian) whom they quickly gave responsibilities.
- Whilst they were all below deck, the storm crept up on them, unleashing it’s fury and tossing the boat about for hours.
- When they surfaced, it was nighttime, and they could see wreckage strewn about the now calm waters.
- In amongst the wreckage, not far from them is the capsized shape of another vessel.
- Also in the not to distant distance, they can see land… these are not the cliffs of Blistonia.
The Blistonia Conflict
The Open Sea