- Tevach attempted to sell some of his stolen goods at a Fence, but killed everyone except the door man instead.
- Kuri and Seven did some research and found some of the decendants of a old slave train that had come from the far west.
- While Kuri and Seven investigated the Slaver lead, Tevach attempted to fence more goods. He barely escaped after agravating the fence and his guardsmen, but left with a pile’o’loot.
- Kuri and Seven spoke with an old half-orc, Kaun, who explained to them a little about the society of the Orcs that he remembers.
- They went to the Intelligence Room, in the citadel and were given new orders – clean up the streets and secure supply lines to the outlying barracks.
- After some small conflicts with rioters and peasants, they finally made their way to the North Western Barracks.
- Kuri directly and indirectly lead to the not-so-swift demise of 31 civilians and one rogue soldier.
- There, the Psion was mortally wounded.
- Kuri, now tapped in to the Blistonian Psychic Network, called for Aide, and was assisted by a high level healer to restore the Psion to health… almost.
- Heralding new orders from the Citadel, Squad 16 prepared to march out to the Northern barracks, where all communication had stopped, days ago.
The Blistonia Conflict
Squad 16 cleans up the streets